Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why YummyChopps?
We take immense pleasure and pride in bringing you the most fresh sea food you can get in town from across the fishing ports of the Bay of Bengal and Arabian Sea, directly sourcing from the fist catches of the day and swiftly transporting them for delivering to you. In the same fervour we source our chicken and lamb from organically bred farms across the state.
Our meats are processed in the most hygienic methods in deep cleansing with RO Water, handled securely sanitized processing centres, distribution centres and in transit with strict and frequently audited WHO and FSSAI guidelines and standards.
All our meats are free from any sort of adulteration, preservatives, antibiotics, formalin and ammonia. Our quality processes in YummyChopps mandate frequent and random checks by certified authorities to ensure our products stay undultered and chemical free.
2. Where are we and where we serve?
We are currently placed at three locations (Nolumbur, Kelambakkam and Guindy Race Course) for processing and delivering our products across Chennai. We have plans to swiftly add more locations in Chennai and across the Tamilnadu state.
We serve all areas within and across the Chennai city limits.
3. When will the products delivered to you?
Your orders will be delivered to you in maximum 90 minutes from the order submission if it is a online order for immediate delivery, based on the proximity of your delivery location from our processing / delivery centres. If you book your orders in advance, for the next day(s), your orders will be delivered within 8:00 AM in the morning. We will be constantly improving on this timeline specified as a continuous process.
4. What are the payment options available?
You can pay online during the ordering process itself or chose a Cash on Delivery (COD) option where you can pay when the product(s) is / are delivered to you. We support all online payment options with all necessary digital security measures offered by our payment gateway partners.
5. When does the payment gets debited from your account?
All online payments using any secure gateways like Credit Card / Debit Card / Wallet / Net Banking / UPI, will be debited instantly from your account and credited on our account against your order(s) placed.
6. What if there is a “Session Expired” message comes in while doing online payments?
This happens when you take some time leaving the payment web page unattended for some time and to secure the payments, all payment gateways normally do a time out of the web page to prevent any unwanted, unethical hacking that could be potentially cyber - unsafe for both the parties. Please go again to the transaction page, check whether your order is reflecting in the order page and resubmit for payment, which will take you through to the payment process again.
7. What if there is a successful payment made, yet the payment is acknowledged and the order status is still not changing from “Payment Required”?
You would have experienced this while transacting online with other merchants as well. This means for some reason mostly related with any network token validation failures, the payment is done successfully but not transferred from the customer bank account to the merchant account. However, your bank account would have successfully debited your account.
In such cases, the debited amount will be credited back to your account within 7 working days as per the T&C of the participating gateways and banks. So no worries, redo the payment now to get the order paid and set up the delivery process freshly.
8. What if the transaction fails when you are doing the payment online?
Please go to the home page of YummyChopps.com site and we will provide you a page to redo the payment or convert to Cash on Delivery (COD) option.
9. What happens to the payments, when you cancel your order subject to terms and condition?
The payments made online for the order will be refunded back to your respective account within 7 working days, on cancellation of the order. Sometimes this can be treated as a service credit which can be knocked off with your next order based on your confirmation.
10. What should be done when your preferred bank is not listed in the online payment options?
The listing of the banks / options are provided by our payment gateway partners and if your preferred bank is not listed, you can use the other payment options listed in the gateway like UPI, Credit Card or Debit Card based payment options.
11. Is there any additional charge for using the online payment gateways?
No additional charges will be levied.
12. Is GST applicable for the products ordered?
All our products are subject to GST and the details will be available in your invoices.
13. What if the products that you are looking for is not found in our product list?
If you don’t find any products that you prefer in our product list, you can write to our Grievance Officer (email@example.com) and we will do sufficient market analysis and see if your preferred products can be made part of our product list. Be rest assured that we will respond back to you.
14. What does it mean when you see that your preferred product is “Out of Stock”?
This message means that we have run out of stock for the product due to an excessive demand or any seasonal sourcing problems like storms or delays. Please note the unavailability and you can order other products if you wish.
15. Do you need to register yourself as a customer before you can order on YummyChopps.com?
Yes. You have to registered as a customer before you can place an order with YummyChopps.com
16. What should you do when you feel that your items have arrived to you in a damaged state?
You can ask for a return and refund or your order, if you are not satisfied with the freshness or quality of our supplies. MSD Farms Private Limited are committed to satisfy every customer and your feedback will be treated with utmost seriousness. The return of the product to be intimated to our Customer Care number within 1 hour of receiving our supply.
You have to note that you have to initiate the process within one hour of the delivery.
17. Can you prebook your order?
Yes. You can prebook your order in advance and we welcome such prebooking as this enables seamless planning of delivery. Pre booking can be done for the next 1 day to 3 days.
18. How can you track your order?
You can track your order using your orders page where your order will be marked with every stage of delivery updated periodically till the delivery is made.
19. What if you forgot your password of your registered YummyChopps account?
Please visit the login page and click on “Forgot Password” link. We will enable you to get your password reset and sent to you.
20. Can you send your order to a different address other than mentioned in your profile address?
Yes. There will be options to change your delivery address during the ordering process itself just in case you need to deliver your order to a different address other than that given in your profile.
21. How can you store the meat purchased from YummyChopps.com?
The meat delivered from YummyChopps is ideal to be cooked right after delivery. If you want to store the meat, you can do it by putting it to a refrigerator and to be cooked within one day. You can also put our boxes to the freezer for a later cook of the meat and before cooking the meat should be properly put to the thawing process to maintain its tenderness and taste.
22. What is the difference between the gross weight and net weight mentioned in our products?
This difference will be majorly noticed with sea food. The gross weight of our fish / prawns / crab / molluscs meat is the weight of the product before the sanitized cleaning and descaling. The net weight is the weight of the same product after the sanitized cleaning, descaling, deshelling, removing head / stomach wastes.
23. Does the product(s) delivered to you will have the same number of pieces, colour and shape as depicted on the product(s) displayed in the website / app?
The photographs depicting the product(s) are indicative and there could be changes in the number of pieces, colour and shape of the pieces as applicable to the weighing and cutting process that may vary. The quality of the product(s) is assured by YummyChopps.
24. What will be the shelf life of the products delivered by YummyChopps?
There will be a indicative note / sticker pasted on our packages to notify the “Best Before” date for all products delivered.
25. How to cook our “Ready to Cook” products or marinades?
There will be instructions provided in all our “Ready to Cook” Products / marinades. To keep it short, these ready to cook products can be grilled, toasted on a non stick pan with oil, deep baked using an oven, deep fried or barbequed. Avoid cooking them in a micro wave.
26. How can be the “Ready to Cook” products / marinades stored?
Our “Ready to Cook” products / marinades can be put into a freezer and take care to do the necessary thawing process before you cook them.
27. Should you marinate the “Ready to Cook” products again at home?
Not necessarily. You can however, toss up the products on a bowl before you start the cooking process.
2022 © Yummy Chopps All Rights Reserved. Design By Petpooja.